Easy CD Ripper FAQ
This is our support system . Welcome to write down your questions.
- Lost Registration Code Policy.
- What will happen after I finish an order?
- Code not valid.
- How to get the program after purchase?
- No CD is Showed.
- Can I convert CDA to mp3?
- How to become our affiliate?
- If you lost your code please e-mail to Registration@8to32.com
- Please include your Order ID and your email address which you used to purchase the program and as much order information as possible, for us to find out your record.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your order soon after your sending the online order form. Then, within 24 hours, you will receive a second e-mail with your registration code and instructions to unlock the program.
- If you do not get your code in time please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address, e-mail address, and order ID(if you have it). We will be happy to help you.
- The code is for the latest version 2.0. Please upgrade to this version.
- Please copy and paste the code from your confirmed email but don't type it by hand.
- Please click NewCD to refresh the program.
- Or you haven't chosen your CD-Rom. Please click Option in the interface and then chose the kind of your CD-Rom.
- CDA is a virtual file which windows 's system create to display the information of the audio cd .
- If you want to rip CD Track , you can just open our easy cd ripper , than rip the tracks in the tracklist , it will equal to convert CDA to mp3.